Thursday, December 25, 2008

Not Here For Christmas-_-_

Well December brings good memories... Especially cause this December i was looking forward to going Ice Skating with Jim. Almost every year it seamed that he always took us sledding or  something fun in the winter, but now it's not the same its already so different. Waiting on Jim to come back is like waiting on Santa to come to life :( Even if i know someday i will see him again it seems way too long... this Christmas seems so different... no snow, its not that cold, and no Jim... but i have talked to My Best Friend today... she got an iPod Camera and Lots of Hollister and Aeropostale clothes. I talk to her a lot and I'm glad i do! But her house seems so empty... Sometimes i feel like crying and sometimes i feel like beating the crap out of someone because he is gone. My feelings still haven't changed from the first day we met till now.

But for Christmas i got Briona this really cool giant picture of us! It's poster size! We got Jamie these really cool blown up pictures of Jim For Christmas and about two or three years ago we went to this tourney and got a big trophy. Well my dad sponsored that year so we had the trophy. so we gave it to Her. I got Baleigh a new Sims game because every-time I'm there we play Sims. Well I have to go~

I Love You Jim <33
AL-FORD


1 comment:

  1. Hopey....I love knowing that I'm not the only one hurting over him. It means so much to me to read your blog and see how he touched your life... I love you sis:)

    ReplyDelete